LA Music Review | Art, stories and advice
Hopeful, empowering and full of intensity!
Bailey James is an upcoming rock n’ roll superstar in the making. Her resume is like no other at such a young age, examples being:
- Her last single “Finally Free” charted on Billboard.
- “Finally Free” was named “Opry Circle Release of the Week.”
- She has garnered over 250,000 fans across her social media platforms.
- She has charted numerous times on Music Row’s Country Breakout Chart, including a top 40.
- She is a member of the Song Suffragettes, an all-female country music singer-songwriter weekly showcase in Nashville.
- She was appointed as the first National Youth Advocate for The Jason Foundation.
Bailey also started her own mental health/suicide prevention awareness movement, The Finally Free Movement, in honor of her brother Zane, who she lost to suicide.
Start streaming “The Crow” right here:
“The Crow” is a beautiful perspective of being inspired by someone through a spirit animal after passing. Crows are often seen as a symbol of change, regeneration, and contemplation, and were an animal that Zane felt drawn to.
Now, when Bailey spots crows, she senses that he is close and that he comes to her when she needs help or to focus. James’ lyrics express how whenever she feels as if she’s “woken up from a nightmare” she finds comfort hearing him “in the distance.”
Connect with Bailey